SSS Pickguard – Women Tone, Bass Cut & 2 Vols
SSS custom pickguard for Stratocaster- Women Tone, Bass Cut & 2 Volumes
This SSS custom pickguard is the latest creation of mine. I always like to try new settings and test them.
I got the bass cut and women tone idea from a Hagstrom Retroscape Impala guitar I have. It simply adds a resistor or a capacitor to the circuit.
A 12K resistor on the women tone switch (on/on), and a 0.003Mf capacitor on the other On/On switch. (bass cut).
The pickguard features
2 volume pots
- The first volume works on the neck and middle pickup
- The 2nd volume pot works on the bridge pickup
The tone pot is only active on the neck and middle pickups.
3 Toggle Switch
- First switch
The famous Gilmour switch. It activates the neck pickup no matter what, giving seven possible settings
- Second switch
The women tone. A 12K resistor added to the circuit.
- Third switch
The bass cut switch cuts out the bass frequencies and renders a more treble sound.
Take a look at the video I did testing it on my test strat
You can save 10% on my own site, Senniguitar.com. (No paypal or Reverb comission) same income for me, but cheaper for you!
If the listing is over, contact me, and I’ll make a custom one on order.
- Pickguard sss micro wilkinson – 2 volumes, women tone, bass cut & neck switch @ SenniGuitar.com 10% cheaper
- pickguard sss micro wilkinson – 2 volumes, women tone, bass cut & neck switch @ Reverb.com
- SSS Pickguard – Women Tone, Bass Cut & 2 Vols @ eBay
I can make any custom pickguard possibilities on order. Use the contact form, and we can sort it out.
I can wire the pickguard, and you use your pickups.
Everything possible, the sky’s the limit.
This post is also available in: French